Saturday 28 April 2012

This time last year = Las Vegas ...

Looking through photo's this week ...
got me thinking about this time last year ...
how time flys ...
how so much changes in one year ...
how some things stay the same.

How we looked this time last year...
what we were doing, eating, blogging about, learning, ...
how kids have grown ...
where we were ...




This time last year ...
I was in Paris Las Vegas on my first OS trip.

Where were you this time last year?

If you'd like to join in ...
do a this time last year post on your blog ...
then leave the link to your post in a comment here ...
maybe this could be the start of a weekly game / meme.

Love to hear your thoughts!

3 Comments:

CurlyPops said...

Thank goodness I have a blog to tell me where I was last year!
It was a Thursday and there's no blog post which means I was at work (certainly not as exciting as Vegas)!

Jackie said...

I just looked and this time last year I was home, my second son turned 21 and the Chocolate Crow Trader (the first website I sold my craft on) closed it's doors. You were in a much more exciting place!

Lighthousegal said...

I happened across your blog and read a bit. You have some lovely photos. I especially love the in flight photos.

Related Posts with Thumbnails