Saturday 20 October 2012

Blogtoberfest 19 ... today I fell in love ...

 These glass fronted mail boxes stopped me dead ...
out the front of ...
ned on King Street, South Newtown!

Aren't they amazing?
 I remember them in blocks of flats ...
when I was a kid ...
I was so tempted ...
 then inside we saw ...
 this gorgeous haberdashery counter ...
inside some of the drawers ...
was old buttons & threads ...
 I quietly cried when I saw the price on this ...
a couple of years ago I sold mine for a quarter of this price ...
 this gorgeous gem was mind boggling ...
 you know how I adore drawers HERE ...
these sent my heart a flutter!

I had to keep reminding myself ...
more drawers = keeping more stuff  ...
today was stupendous in so many ways ...
watch this space!

Hope your Saturday was too!

1 Comments:

Jackie said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I could take one, probably all of those home with me although where I would put them would be a challenge. x

Related Posts with Thumbnails