Friday, 12 December 2014

Lucky, lucky me ... so grateful so blessed ...


In December 2013 via a comment on ...
Briar Stanley's beautiful
Sunday Collector blog ...
I won this gorgeous tea set + a $250 Freedom voucher ...
 
last week I took my voucher to Freedom ...
and came home with this gorgeousness.  
 
 
 
 
Then this week at Inner West Women's Shed Inc we ...
drew the raffle to win this gorgeous wall hanging  ...
and out of all the tickets sold ...
I WON ...
am still flummoxed!
 
The wall hanging will be returning to IWWS Inc. ...
to be kept for posterity to be used as a promotional work.

The wall hanging was a group project where a number of women ...
individually stitched / embellished a crazy quilt block.  
 
The gorgeous work demonstrates ...
the dedication & talents of 2014 IWWS Inc. women ...
that will be proudly displayed for many years to come.  
 
Golly I'm so grateful, so blessed.



1 Comments:

Jackie said...

Love all your new goodies and that quilt is amazing. How generous of you to let others enjoy the quilt. Have a lovely Christmas with your family. xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails