Saturday 12 September 2009

Never forgetting ... September 11




September 11 on the calender ended here 30 minutes ago ... I'd felt unable to

post a fitting a tribute a day early Australian time ...



Eight years ago while watching cable TV and talking to MJ on the phone mid

sentence I said "a plane flew into etc ..." MJ shrieked ...



After being in New York months earlier MJ's reaction to the enormity flumoxxed

me ...


Naivety held me for a moment ...


My heart goes out to those who's lives have never been the same ...


Lest we forget.

1 Comments:

Dina Roberts said...

I just realized something weird. I finished reading a book yesterday, and there was a chapter about September 11. One of the characters lost her boyfriend in the towers. I hadn't expected it to be mentioned in the book.

Just kind of weird that I happened to read the book just before September 11.

Related Posts with Thumbnails