Sunday 3 January 2010

No more pink ... Yes ... a new look blog!


Hiya, don't go, yes this is still that same pink background blog ... 


After almost a week of major angsting ...
I worked out how to change this blog.

I'm Over It is no more, I'm over being over it ...
Now it's time to create beauty when least expected ... 
similar to the stuff in this pic ...
this pic that was to be the new blog header ...
but times up playing here ...




... creating from other people's stuff is what life's about!

Waste not do want.

3 Comments:

Sally said...

Loving the new look blog Cherie.
I did a new year overhaul too.

Pam said...

Oh yes! A woman after my own heart. I lovel to recycle vintage "things" also.
It's great to see you were brave enough to make the change in your thinking too. Well done! :^)

Anonymous said...

Looks great Chere, Loving the above photo - the colors are wonderful!
Have a Happy 2010!!
Chele x

Related Posts with Thumbnails