Saturday 25 September 2010

Flights of Fancy = book Bliss = Treasured Notions at Tinsel Trading Company ...

The day I discovered Carole Cree's Creating Romantic Purses was bliss ... 
I was seduced into her Flights of Fancy Boutique ...
so every so often I treat myself!
Look what arrived today ...
THE book and beautiful haberdashery. 
Treasured Notions by Kaari Meng ...
this book is why a trip to New York is on top of my wish list!

Time stopped in 1940 In Tinsel trading Company's basment.
This gorgeous book will take me on an archaelogical dig of this extraordinary treasure trove ... 
a flea markets hunters dream ...
with rare European notions in the basement ...
 and forgotten boxes of antique haberdashery ... 
all this and more in this gorgeous book!

Apologies dear readers this post must end for now ...
this gorgeous book is calling ...

2 Comments:

Pam said...

What lovely treasures Cherie! Lucky you.
Just had a sqizz at Flights of Fancy Boutique and I'm luving all the goodies on there!! Looking very closely at their Trim and Tresures Club. Sounds like something worth doing!! I shouldn't go looking at links you post! It'll cost me a fortune! ;o))))))

Knicky Knacks said...

That book looks absolutely delightful. I hope you've enjoyed a lovely weekend pouring over it and thinking about all the lovely creations you can make with its inspiration.

Related Posts with Thumbnails