Wednesday 15 September 2010

Junk Love = from the Brocantes of France via Corey @ Tongue in Cheek

One of my very first blog finds was Tongue in Cheek ...
This week my Junk Love Club post is anything but junk ...
I yearned to own an authentic French find of Corey's ...
and voila ...
these are now mine ... 
Nineteenth century French tatting bobbins. Four to five inches long.
Solid hand carved wood ... see original pic here
AND ...
French antique gold metal tape measure holder with tape. The button in the center winds the tape in and out ... see original pic here

I was like a child waiting for the tooth fairy ...
trturing the postman each day ...
words will never describe unwrapping these treasures ...
even more so ...
Corey had gently wrapped them in antique French novel pages ... 
pure bliss ...
a Tour of the Brocantes of France are my want ...
one day! 

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails