Saturday 20 November 2010

On the Chaingang with Keith Lo Bue = and loving it ...

This weekend the illustrious Keith Lo Bue has my undivided attention ...
teaching me how to turn dark, grubby, steel, re bar wire ...
into amazing chains like these ...
Keith is the most generous tutor you could ever wish for ...
showing us example of chains from chain gangs of yesteryear ...
explaining how a millimetre difference in the gap in pliers...
makes some tasks impossible ... 
he works with us, never for us ...
describing and guiding us to complete our own project ... 
this re-bar wire will soon be my necklace ...
learning to make jump rings ...
took me to the end of my tether ... 
the only way I'll ever create a jump ring creation like this ...
I'll tell you tomorrow after the workshop is finished !!

Hope your weekend is as blissful as mine!

Check out more Keith Lo Bue magic here
or on his brilliant Stuffsmith blog here!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails