Friday 31 December 2010

Sydney New Years Eve Fireworks = crowds are gathered ... home and pizza for Moi ...

For hours, in some for spots days ...
they've gathered ...
for the Sydney New Years Eve Fireworks Extravaganza ... 
this lot gathered at 4pm ...
only 8 hours to go ...
with a gorgeous sky ...
here's the throng at the forecourt of the Sydney Opera House ...

Ahhhh ...
my gluten free pizza from 'Crust' with ...
 pumpkin base, garlic prawns, artichokes, red onion, anchovies, fresh herbs and lemon has arrived!

Every year I say I'd love to go to the fireworks ...
every year I remember the crowds ...
again this year I'll give you a glimpse courtesy of ...
my 42" Toshiba ...
hey ...
last year it was only a 32".

How can you beat that ...
no crowds, front row view and piping hot pizza ...
while the masses still have four and a half hours to wait!

BLISS is here at home! 

Hope yours is a wonderful New Years Eve! xoxo

2 Comments:

Sally said...

Happy happy New Year Cherie. May 2011 be a yearh where dreams continue to come true :)

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I agree Cherie. I'm not into the crowds. Happy New Year.

Love the idea of writing your list on an envelope by the way :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails