Tuesday 22 March 2011

Look what I found = wasting time = procrastinating / prolonging creating ...

My day begins checking emails and skulking online ...
like a sponge I devour new ideas, quirky techniques, anything off the wall ...
such as ...
click your cutlery on to your pen = brilliant idea from here
these cute buttons from a newish blog ... is actually the
Leutenegger company blog = cheeky marketing ... 
loving this recycled key board clutch ...
there's photo frames and more here ...
how about Condom Couture here ...
or recycling denim ...
gorgeous recycled denim gowns ... more here

See how I get way layed every morning?

Gotta fly can hear my sweatshop calling.

5 Comments:

Enchanted Moments said...

Oh, I hear you.......I am in a creating rut that I cant get out of...Easter looming and not a one long eared creature being worked on here....I usually have lots done by now..trying hard to stop this computer habit I have created since starting to blog....

Cathie said...

i like the idea of recycled denim, but recycled condoms..hmmm.

i'll leave you to eat with your pen now ♥

Nelly said...

Pens/cutlery no good to me as pens go missing all the time in this crazy house.I love teh recycled denim.Some people have the best ideas.

xxx said...

Brilliant and slightly mad ideas!

I like the recycled keyboard... I can relate to that as once upon a time I made A4 folios out of rubber welcome mats. (I'd forgotten about them... and the clutch reminded me)
They sold well.

Young at Heart said...

the cutlery pens are hilarious....but I do rather love the denim dress!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails