Tuesday 17 January 2012

Show me the money = not dirty money said 'which' bank! = Day 18 FatMumSlim ...

while de-stashing ...
these Aussie coins were uncovered in a small plastic bag.

I took the money to 'which' bank ...
 was told we can't accept this money to exchange ...
BUT ...
we can take it, give you a letter of receipt ...
then send the coins to Melbourne ...
which should take about three weeks.
Mmmm so 'which' bank don't accept dirty money!

I'll soak the silver in jewellery cleaner overnight ...
use the copper in an art project.

So dirty money ...
isn't regarded as legal tender in this day and age!

I failed the FatMumSlim challenge as I bought nothing for the post today ...
I was too flabbergasted after my visit with 'which' bank!!!

1 Comments:

Nelly said...

Thats crazy isnt it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails