Wednesday 14 November 2012

MIA for a week + silly me + no Aussie Curves Pastels + All OK now ...

I've mentioned before how I'm techno - tarded ...
this week has been a shining example.

After finally figuring out how to take photo's on my iPhone ...
I didn't figure out how to not download them each time ...
I had a new batch ...
resulting in me having almost 1000 pics ...
resulting in Picasa telling me no more storage spce ...
resulting in me deleting the iPhone pics folder ...
resulting in me losing most of my pics ...
EeeeeeeeeKkkkkkkkkkkk ...
get my drift???

Thankfully am all sorted ...

PASTELS is the Aussie Curves theme this week ...
not a pastel to be seen in my wardrobe ...
so I'm sitting this one out.

Back to normal transmission.


1 Comments:

Enchanted Moments said...

me techno tarded too....I dont even have a mobile phone....

Related Posts with Thumbnails