Wednesday 2 December 2009

LoobyLu's What's Hot & What's Not

First time for me at Loobylu's what's hot & what's not ... rules are ...



To play along, it’s as easy as writing up your own hot/not list on your blog and then linking back to  loobylu.com and then adding your url to the widget below. and then adding your url to the widget below.



HOT:





Smirk About brings style to your electronics - phones, laptops, iPods and more .

Perfect Christmas gifts for everyone who has it all !

Stand out from the pack, give yourself and your stuff something to smirkabout!



HOT::






Electric/ battery operated scissors ... you'll know why they're hot at my not ...



HOT:::



This Singer belonged to my Grandma. This what I sat at to learn to sew.


The base is getting a gorgeous new top.


A HOT new sewing table for me ... OHhhh I am so excited! 





HOT ::::





Two HOT magazines arrived today ...



HOT :::::





A Stash Share GIVEAWAY ... that's HOT ... enter HERE




NOT ...





Osteoarthritis diagnosed today ... the scissors will be a blessing.




Read more Hots and Nots HERE






2 Comments:

Aussie-waffler said...

Nope, osteoarthritis is not hot at all, I do hope those whizz bang scissors help, they are tres funky.

TaraLee said...

Hi My mom swares by Mangosteen (this is not an ad hehehe). She has same. I love love love your singer to be...newish.. table thingo!! wow!! i was just saying to my handy husband (gee maybe that is bad way to refer to him?) Ha, that i would love an old sewing machine table redone. You are going to enjoy that very much, i hope you post some photos for us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails