Monday 23 August 2010

My Place & Yours = what's in your handbag?


Dani asks ~ This week for My Place & Yours I'd really love to re-play an old favourite of mine {if you all don't mind} I know this gets done time and time again online but it's so much fun! I hope you'll play along too and show me what's in your handbag...
Contents of mine are always the same ...
from left of pic to right ...
tissues
sunnie's
notebook & pen,
keys,
purse pack tissues,
hair brush,
red wallet,
phone,
and the best invention ever, a clear plastic zippered purse holding ...
business cards, tea bags, lipstick, medications, bandaids and anything else I might need or find on that day ...
these are my handbag staples that move from bag to bag ...

1 Comments:

Cinda said...

So organised. That's a good idea with the plastic purse.

Related Posts with Thumbnails