Saturday 29 January 2011

Loving south King Street Newtown = Glitterbox + Jaannu + Kingfish Bistro + MJ = BLISS ...

Yesterday was a day of bliss down the south end of King St., Newtown ...
The gorgeous Sharon of Glitterbox (hiding behind Jimmy) at 469 King St. ...
created a new me ...
she's a genius, knew exactly what I've wanted for so long ...
the team are fabulous ...

My fish was delish at Kingfish Bistro at 503 King St., ...
 MJ was very disappointed with the Boulibaisse ...
the two glasses of crisp, cool Fontaine Rose ...
had me wanting a thousand glasses more ...
and talking shorthand!


we badgered the lovely Trudy of Jannua at 473 King St., ...
that she must get herself an online profile ...
for her lovely store ...
watch this space!



My Friday was fab, hope yours was too.

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails