Tuesday 9 August 2011

A play date with Belle + Dancing with Grandma = Mega Wonderful day ...

Today was my play date with Belle ...
Mummy set us up with paper, crayons and fruit ...
we sang, we clapped ...
we laughed big and loud ...
we read this most wonderful book ...
we couldn't believe ...
how Rosemary Mastnak's Grandma was my double ...
even Belle could see the resemblance ...
after lunch Belle was happy to snooze ...
who wouldn't be in ...
in the cutest room ever.

Hoping your day was as wonderful as mine!

4 Comments:

Mimsie said...

I have only just discovered your blog and I loved this page telling about your play date with Belle. How beautiful you both are. I am a great-grandmother and have always found such delight in my 6 grandchildren and 2 great-grandies. Thank you for sharing.

Lyndel said...

Cherie what a lovely day! Building Memories is what it's all about Belle is a lucky little girl. ♥

Anonymous said...

so that was you doing the

jete, then???

frog ponds rock... said...

Lovely post :) thanks for the smile.

Related Posts with Thumbnails