Sunday 21 August 2011

Upstate New York in May 2011 = yearning = MY and Moi = indelible memories ...

My heart's been in NYC today after browsing the New York Post ...
yearning to visit Hells Kitchen Flea ...
where they're selling 2 taco's + a drink for $1.69 ...
plus the guys from a new Discovery channel program ...
will be flogging their creations.

I strayed to remembering our journey to the Hudson Valley ...
with gorgeous valley views ...
the quaint church high on a hill ...
despite being frozen to the core ...
look how happy we are ...
standing in the exact arch you can see in the church photo above!

Gorgeous times ...
beautiful places ...
where lasting friendships were forged.

1 Comments:

Canace said...

See what happens when I read the posts backwards? lol

That photo by Pat Peters... I know her! She lives in Cragsmoor and has a photo exhibit on until Sept 1st. They had a silent auction last Saturday to preserve Bear Hill (the cliffs at Cragsmoor). I donated a print that did quite well for them I'm happy to say. :o)
Love 'Dirty Money'!

Related Posts with Thumbnails