Seven Random and / or Weird Things about Me.
The very lovely Gill tagged me ...
Here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
In no particular order here's the 7 about Moi.
* What you see is what you get, with no hidden agenda. If I say I'll do it, I will, if you’re in need I’m the there for you. I'm a problem solver too!
*I’m curious, I want to know WHY? Where things came from, who invented that, who said that, who are you, what does that mean, what’s the root cause plus a devourer of genealogy and women's social history.
* I cry at the drop of a hat! My girls make me blub with a gift, a kind word, a gesture or their being! I bawl at movies, seeing animals hurt, baby's born, a parade, a wedding, a funeral, a show, a concert. I cry laughing too!
*I’ve a low tolerance level ... loathe people noise, don’t stand liars, fools, whingers, perpetual ‘why me’ wallowers and negative people. If people don’t reciprocate, I’m over them! What I lack in finesse I make up for in bluntness!
* I’ve no regrets and like who I am now!
* I’m a collector – it once was people - now I seek beautiful, quirky objects, old and unusual where I can test my ability to create something out of 'nothing' - equally so out of a fridge or pantry for the unexpected uninvited!
* I see the funny side of almost everything ... love a laugh, adore making others laugh too! Life's too darn short to be miserable, get over yourself people ... my fave I'm Over It applies!
Now ... for the next 7 ... obligation free ...
pen and the sword
If you'd prefer to decline, that's cool ... anyone who'd like to ... you're tagged!