Wednesday 5 March 2008

Ten on Tuesday

Alcoholic, frozen, carbonated, whatever you want…let’s hear your favorite drinks!

1. Water - I always have a bottle of water with me, recently my 93 year old Dad told me "You're addicted to that" ...

2. Green tea.
3. Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice
4. Jarrah Chocolatte
5. Pineapple Juice

... the following cool refreshing glasses of happiness only on very rare occasions ...
6. Amaretto on Ice
7. A glass of good Merlot
8. Vodka with a dash of soda and squash
9. Champagne
10. Gordons Gin & CocaCola

3 Comments:

storyteller said...

I’m a water-holic too ;--)
I didn’t think of Cranberry juice or Amaretto, but I enjoy them both too. This is just my 2nd Ten on Tuesday.
Hugs and blessings,

Unknown said...

You really put squash in your vodka? I've never heard of that before... interesting...

Have a great week!

Unknown said...

I love water too!

Happy Tuesday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails