Monday 21 June 2010

My Place and Yours = Three things I do every day ...

After a sleep in today ...
I popped over to Danni's to check on the theme for this week .
Yesterday at the local market I bought some TDF gluten free delights from
Brasserie Bread ... Here  or  Here.

With a cuppa and one of Brasserie's delicasies ...
I supped and pondered on ...
and I scribbled the following ... 
it's such an easy question...
life is such bliss ...
so uncomplicated ...
I've worked hard to achieve this ...
the love of my girls is all that matters!

6 Comments:

Knicky Knacks said...

Just lovely. They'd be a truck load of love if everyone had the same mantra.

Just me said...

Smile, love and feel! Yes, three things I think we should all do every day!

Jess said...

Lovw your list... they are definately three things worth doing :) Are you a ceoliac? Noticed the mention of GF..I was diagnosed a year or so ago. Lucky there are so many great options out there with no gluten! x

linda said...

i love your list! this is what we should all be doing every day :)

linda x

Anonymous said...

oh I love your cup and saucer, eyeing it up. I loved your list and it's something we should all strive for.

Cinda said...

I like your list:) Love and happiness makes the world a better place! Luv the cup and saucer.

Related Posts with Thumbnails