Monday 28 June 2010

My Place and Yours ... Where You Sleep

Over at My Place and Yours, my fave Monday spot to visit Dani asks us ...
Here's mine ...
Linen is courtesy of a comp I won at InsideOut Magazine when I subscribed ... Yayyyyyyy that was a treat!
I bought the two European pillows as the prize included pillow cases ... but ... they're a pain in the butt hoying them on and off the bed... too bulky ... tho' I must admit ...
I'm feeling pretty spesh when I check out the pics I jumped up and took for Dani ...
everything you see except bed, linen and reading stuff is an op shop, flea market, online or garage sale find ... 
plus here's where the daytime naps happen ...
head on the velvet cushion ...
velvet patchworth throw keeping toes warm ...
Blossie within arms reach ...
Bliss!
Pop over to Dani's to see more sleeping spots HERE.
Hope your week is wonderful everyone!

3 Comments:

BOB & MABEL said...

Your bedroom looks so beautiful and I'm loving the mirrors, so pretty.

Jodie said...

What a pretty house you have! And one snuggly looking kitty too :)

Sarah Slaven said...

Hello again cat. Your bed looks so cosy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails