Monday 11 October 2010

Flea Market Finds = fun ...

Kitsch cushions, vintage bags, great stuff everywhere ...
li'l house on the prarie fashionista ...
enjoy the browsing ...
bargains & treasures galore ...
hues of blue ...
one section similar to an old style jumble sale ...
kitchenalia from every era ...
a cheese providore ...
from THE best bakery in Sydney.
Taaaa Daaa my finds ...
an exact replica of a necklace at home = $5.00 ...
Yayyyyyy two strands are now mine! 
A handful of dice for a future project = $10.00 ...
golly I was happy, a gorgeous day, with wonderful people ...
= Bliss!
Pop over to Sophie's for more finds!

9 Comments:

nadine paduart said...

i've loved the browsing through your pictures (gorgeous tulip patchwork cushions in image 1), and i'm wondering.
the dice... a project...? mhm... me curious... :)

Jackie said...

I'm still jealous that you have all that available to you!!!!

Lauren said...

oh wow so many things to look at!all those die! look forward to seeing what the future project is! Happy blogtoberfest!

Cinda said...

Oh I love the smell of fresh bread. Crust bread and a dob of butter.

So many wonderful things you have found.

debby emadian said...

Hi Cherie great stuff...

I've just done a posting for a meme and wonder if you'd like to be tagged to join in?

It's called Ordiliness and Harmony and you can answer as many or few questions as you like with images of text or both. There's no time limit so if you decide to join you can do it in your own tim.....

I hope you do......
Debx

DELiciousDesignz said...

That looks like a great market. i wish we had one like that here. So many things there caught my eye

Cathie said...

whenever I pop by & see the wonderful places you visit & the gorgeous treasures you bring home it makes me wish i had a buddy like you here & we could just go from one magical place to the other searching for treasures.
HAPpy Sunday Ms Cherie

NessaKnits said...

This reminds me of Huskisson Markets near Jervis Bay! I have found some lovely Amber glass there before!

quiltjude said...

oh I'm wanting to go there now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails