Friday 29 October 2010

I've been tagged ...

The lovely Nessaknits tagged me with the following ...

1. What is one thing you cannot stand?
The list from this anal Virgo is endless. Right now number one is bad spelling and punctuation. It's so easy to use spellchecker as a token of respect to your readers. Would you ever publish a book without using spellcheck?


2. If you could go back to your childhood what cartoon or T.V show would you pick to be your favourite?
TV in Australia began when I was almost in my teens ... yes I'm 39 years old ... by then I was too old to wear Mickey Mouse Club ears ... LOL!


3. What's something you do or have done that would surprise a lot of people?
The list is long from this long, wild and exciting life. Graduating with a degree in Sociology at 50 or being gluten, dairy, wheat, caffeine, night shade free  spring to mind ... there's zillions more.

4. Do you believe in ghosts?
YES!

5. When you go into a store what's your weakness, something you just can't help yourself buying more of?
Depends on the store.

6. What's your funniest story you have on your significant other?
My SO is my cat Blossom!

7. What is your proudest moment of being a parent?  
My girl continues to make me proud in so many ways, no way could I choose only one moment! 
 
8. If you could go back and relive one day of your life which would you choose? 
There's been too many to put one above the other especially at the risk of hurting or offending someone I love dearly! 


OK I'll tag ::
Cornflake ~ Susan  & Danimezza   emphasising to only play if they have time!

3 Comments:

Cathie said...

booo!!!
lovely bits of info Cherie, love your proudest parent answer the best ♥

NessaKnits said...

Great answers! Thanks for playing!

NessaKnits said...

And I fixed some of my spelling mistakes. Hangs head in shame! LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails