Friday 27 June 2008

Friday Feast One Hundred & Ninety Five ...

Appetizer:
What is the weather like today where you live?
Sun shining, cold wind, clear sky ... beautiful.

Soup:
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?
I'm up on the scale ... retired yet pondering ...

Salad:
What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?
Heavy backed curtains, keeps the heat &/or cold out when they're drawn.

Main Course:
Name something that instantly cheers you up.
Good news!

Dessert:
How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning?
Never ... no need to

Check what other
Feasters are serving up

2 Comments:

Carol said...

Good news: It's Friday! Have a happy!

Gill said...

I love that type of weather - sunny Winter days are my favourite! I long for the day when my dessert will be like yours ;-)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails