Monday 16 June 2008

Manic Monday #121 ...

If your personality had to be summed up as a sandwich, what kind of sandwich would you be?
My fave sandwich is turkey, cranberry, grated carrot and beetroot on wheat/gluten free bread ... this has been number one for me for so long, people know I love this and sometimes I groan with happiness ... this is my luscious, happy, better than sex sanger!


If you knew that someone was dying, but they didn’t know, would you tell them the truth or deceive them about it?
This would totally depend on who it was, how close we were and the impact or enormity of the consequences of telling.


Do you dress the same when you are depressed as you do when you are very happy?
Every day is a wonderful day, a joy to be alive, depression's left my list ... I wear something that suits the happenings of the time!

Read what others are saying

3 Comments:

jewellery by erin said...

That sandwich sounds delicious. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your answer to number 3.

Maisie said...

You sound like a very happy person that embraces the joyful things of life. Cranberry and turkey is great. Why has it been so long since I've had it?

Whitesnake said...

My answers are not for public dipslay.

Bacon sanga,
YES.You're stuffed mate!
Everyday is a great day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails