Wednesday, 10 October 2007

Talking about VODKA ...

Talking about Vodka ... read this!

While trying to do himself harm, an Italian tourist ingested a dangerous amount of ethylene glycol. In country Queensland, where like most of Australia the hospital system is severely under supplied, they ran out of the anti-dote, pharmaceutical grade alcohol.

Someone must have done a runner to the local bottlo and they got the patient onto a Vodka drip ... no kidding ... read on ...,22049,22562288-5012895,00.html

Mmmmm ... Vodka for medicinal purposes ... the only way to get blotto!


Related Posts with Thumbnails