Monday 11 February 2008

Manic Monday Meme ...

In honor of Valentine's Day this week:

What is the most romantic movie that you've ever seen? A toss up between 'Hope Floats' or 'Bridges of Madison County'.


If you could be the lover of any person alive other than your current lover, who would you pick? Prerequisites would include ... have to have a huge bank account, one foot in the grave, no kissing and no touching below the waist permitted ... Haaaaaaa!!!


What scents remind you of a loved one? MJ & 'Jurlique Lavender Hand Lotion'

7 Comments:

CHIKAI ♥ said...

hahahaha! you totally cracked me up with your no. 2 answer. lol! ;)

mine's up here!

poefusion said...

Enjoyed Hope Floats and Bridges of Madison County but, I didn't appreciate the latter until I watched it a second time. Loved the spin you put on your second question as well. I wish I had thought of something like that. MJ is my initials. Happy MM~

Gabriel said...

LOL. If you find anybody meeting the criteria for #2, ask if he has an older sister and give me a call!

My post for this week is here.

Happy Manic Monday!!!

Anonymous said...

Hmm i smile in your second answer it is silly... *giggle*

CHIKAI ♥ said...

oopss sorry for letting you hop on all my blogs but i did leave a link on my comment here. maybe you just missed it. ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL, your second answer is the first thing I thought about for my answer - but I changed it. Happy MM!

UL said...

oh i love bridges of madison county...i love the book more :)

And I really enjoed the second and third...way to go :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails