Sunday 3 February 2008

Writer Island - MAGIC ...

I've been stumped with the Magic prompt this week!

Aussie's would know the lyrics of John Farnham's "Don't you know it's Magic ..." which embedded itslef in my noggin upon reading the prompt! Despite searching for a clip so the tune could drive you all nuts too - nope, you're out of luck!

I dawdled with the idea of that "Quick Change Act" (click to see clip) performed on both Australia and America's "So you think you've got talent" show - now there's some good old fashioned magic.

I pondered on preaching about the magic of life, health, how fortunate we are compared to ... but decided that's been done ...

Based on that, I've decreed Herb Urban to be magic ... mission accomplished!

11 Comments:

paisley said...

herb is magic alright... you just never know what will pop out from under his hat!!!!!

Beau Brackish said...

Redness, I am so very flattered. I am at a loss for words. Thank you! I hope my blog would impress Brandy. David Hasselhoff won her over. This gives me hope!

Tumblewords: said...

Oh, too darned funny! Herb is magic, isn't he? Laughing comes easy at his place as well as jaw dropping amazement! Good post!

Anonymous said...

I visited herb for the first time last evening, and you are correct, he is magical!

Clare said...

Terrific post! You're right -- Herb is magical.
:)

Robin said...

I couldn't agree more about Herb. He never ceases to astound.

What was it about this prompt. As soon as I read it I too locked onto a music quote and couldn't get it out of my head. I finally caved and wrote about that as a way of exorcising it. (It was only marginally successful - I think I'm being haunted by Freddy Mercury LOL.)

anthonynorth said...

Well there you go. You couldn't think of a post, and then it suddenly appeared by magic :-)

Anonymous said...

oh wonderful...simply wonderful, magical indeed and Herd rightly deserves...

Rambler said...

ha ha herb is magic :)

Marja said...

I agree herb is magic

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more..

:D

Related Posts with Thumbnails