Friday 15 February 2008

Photo Hunt - FREE ...


The Photo Hunt topic this week FREE

A neighbour planted a few Asian vegetable around the building this damn vine has taken over, the more it rains, the more it grows, Jack in the Beanstalk is expected to arrive any day! The grower of these monster's doesn't speak English, hence it's impossible to determine what these things are.

Growing to more than 30cms / 12 inches long, she's picking them by the truckload ... there's a huge crop of Taro as well.

They're FREE, but what are they ... any clues gratefully accepted ?????

2 Comments:

UL said...

almost look like green obergines or egg plants...to me, an Indian vegetable..

Carver said...

I don't know what they are but they are intriguing. I've had gourds grow up a tree and totally cover it. I called my plant that did that Jack in the beanstalk too. Have a great weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails